AIM
none

fghdfhHisw fghdfhHisw

I know

I know how you got this to stay on you had your friends give it a good rating, like now who the fuck would like that stupid shit, the only thing good is ozzy, the rest sux, wtf is with that green shit, make better stuff or dont even make stuff for this site!!!

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

fuckin great

THat was fuckin great

Mustang Matrix Mustang Matrix

good movie

that was good, also luckydogg778 the 1969 Shelby gt500 with a 428 cobra jet is the best not 1970.

Typical Day Online 3 Typical Day Online 3

Fuckin great

dude that was fuckin freat, aol is like that I fuckin hate aol, it is kind of like the first one but who cares, its great.

EMINEM!!! EMINEM!!!

WTF is that??!!

THat was fuckin stupid, omg wtf a cat jumping and big mac or something moving accross the screen that fuckin suxed.

watch yourself watch yourself

that would hurt

OMG I started laughing but damn that would hurt SOOO fuckin badly.

Microsux Microsux

Great but one thing

THat was fuckin funny, a great burn against microsoft, ( I hate microsoft SOO much and bill gates) but why did you pick Gamecube, I sux, you should of picked the ps2, now sony never fucks up like microsoft or nintendo.

Messed Messed

Really good

THat was great

i3D Cross-eye! i3D Cross-eye!

Good

THat was pretty cool, If these ppl would KNOW what to do maybe they will understand it better.

Gameboy Color Commercial Gameboy Color Commercial

That was good

I think nintendo should make that a commercail that would be cool, but one probelm nintendo is a japennese company. But I still think they shuld, make another cool commercial that a company should make.